Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Erick Dovale <er...@carosys.com> on 2005/10/09 02:42:11 UTC

[Fwd: Re: [Fwd: Re: Assembly plugin -- couple of questions [m2a3]]]

Hi there,
I really need someone to shade some light on the issue below. I have
exausted my resources and still I am unable to get the assembly plugin
to work properly.

Thanks.

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
I'm unable to reproduce this with anything similar. Can you boil it
down to a small test case and attach it to JIRA?

Thanks,
Brett