Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Anil Jaiswal <aj...@commvault.com> on 2010/07/08 03:55:16 UTC

solr -828

Do we have any patch for solr-828 which I can start using it even if it is in semi working condition? Basically we have to support Tagging for our product and I assume that this is the patch would help us in implementing tagging (add/delete tag per user).
Also when are we targeting solr-828 and will it be back ported to solr 3.x ?

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-828?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

-Anil

"This communication may contain confidential and privileged material
for the sole use of the intended recipient.  Any unauthorized review,
use or distribution by others is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply
email and delete the message. Thank you."