Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org> on 2021/02/01 03:19:21 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] EventMesh Proposal

All problems and risks seem to be well clarified and resolved. Next, I will
initiate a vote, thank you for your attention and continued participation.

Regards,
Eason

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi -

PODLINGNAMESEARCH-189 for EventMesh has been approved.

Regards,
Dave

Posted by Eason Chen <ch...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Alexander Alten <al...@scalytics.io>.
Hi,

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
Hi -

A Name Search was started but not completed.

I’m surprised that a vote was started while that was still active.

Regards,
Dave

Sent from my iPhone