Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Martin, Stephen C" <st...@gs.com> on 2006/07/14 16:45:16 UTC

config on the command line

I need to run James in a DEV/QA/PROD environment. My basic setup is the
same but my config file is different (namely the database connection
string)

Is there a way to pass in a variable location for the config.xml file on
the command line?

-Steve

RE: config on the command line

Posted by "Martin, Stephen C" <st...@gs.com>.
Fair enough. I think I will do just that.

-Steve

Posted by Stefano Bagnara <ap...@bago.org>.