Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by leonard flournoy <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/26 02:17:58 UTC

Server dies badly when starting with an bad non core configuration

Here's the scenario, when I deploy an application using --offline and then
start the server, it dies badly because of an error in the newly deployed
application. This is not an error on within the geronimo core, just an
application deployed but not started. Has anyone else had this experience?

Re: Server dies badly when starting with an bad non core configuration

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 25, 2007, at 8:17 PM, leonard flournoy wrote:

> Here's the scenario, when I deploy an application using --offline
> and then start the server, it dies badly because of an error in the
> newly deployed application. This is not an error on within the
> geronimo core, just an application deployed but not started. Has
> anyone else had this experience?

Interesting. What happens with an online deploy? Could post the stack
trace as the server is dying badly?

--kevan