Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paulo Cesar Reis <ca...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/28 20:38:52 UTC

EJB3-client dependency inside EJB3 project

Hi guys,

I have the follow structure in my project:
* EJB3 A Project
* EJB3 B Project
> * EJB A client

Inside of EJB B Project I need to add a dependency to EJB A, using the
client type but every time I tried to deploy the EJB B I get the follow
error:

Note:
1. A valid ejb jar requires at least one session, entity (1.x/2.x style), or
message driven bean.
2. EJB3+ entity beans (@Entity) are POJOs and please package them as library
jar.
3. If the jar file contains valid EJBs which are annotated with EJB
component level annotations (@Stateless, @Stateful, @MessageDriven), please
check server.log to see whether the annotations were processed properly.

Whether I remove the EJB A client dependency the EJB B deploys successfully.
So my question is: Is that possible to accomplish what I¹m tryin¹ to do? If
so, what am I doing wrong?

Thanks.