Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by ss...@o2.pl on 2005/03/14 10:39:54 UTC

and JS onclick on row

suppose we have a dataTable and one of collumns cointaining inputText in each row.
when user clik on somme input to type something i would like to highlight (change style) row cointaining that input...

how to define onmouseover, onclick and ohter JS events on each row or cell of dataTable?

Slawek

Re: and JS onclick on row

Posted by Heath Borders <he...@gmail.com>.
You can't define them per row/cell, but you can define it on the
inputText and you'll get it just fine on each one in your table.

--
-Heath Borders-Wing
hborders@mail.win.org

Re: and JS onclick on row