Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Peter Beshai <pe...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/17 17:18:57 UTC

T5: Integration Testing Component Class Resolver

In order to get my integration tests stored in
org.example.myapp.integration.app1 (under src/test) to use components from
org.example.myapp.components, I had to add the following to my
org.example.myapp.integration.services.AppModule:

public static void
contributeComponentClassResolver(Configuration<LibraryMapping>
configuration)
{
        configuration.add(new LibraryMapping("core",
"org.example.myapp"));
}

Is this the correct way of doing things?

Peter Beshai

P.S. It'd be really helpful if somebody knowledgeable about integration
testing with Tapestry could write up a wiki article with an example of how
to get up and running quickly :-)