Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com> on 2016/04/25 22:02:35 UTC

How to use qpid-java broker tools and perftests scripts

Hi,

I am trying use the scripts under tools and perftests/ in java broker
source( after compile), any one have any docs/wiki on how to use those
scripts?

Thanks,
Ram

Re: How to use qpid-java broker tools and perftests scripts

Posted by rammohan ganapavarapu <ra...@gmail.com>.
Keith,

Thank you.

Ram