Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Boyalla, Raveendra" <Ra...@dfa.state.ny.us> on 2002/03/20 22:11:10 UTC

Is there any problem using Struts in Cluster Environment

Hi All,

I am going to use my WAR file in Weblogic Cluster Environment.
Is there any problem with Struts in Cluster.

Thank you
Raveendra Boyalla

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The best people to consult regarding this would be Weblogic support.

Most vendors consider Struts compatability a priority.

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services