Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Samba <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/08 06:04:21 UTC

not working with Facelets

Hi! All,
Can any one tell me why <af:table> is not working with Facelets?
I'm getting Access Denied message, for the  table.
is there any work around ?

thanks in advance,
Samba.
--
Vuntaanu...
Samba.

Re: not working with Facelets

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.
I think that there is more wrong in your setup for the environment.
I use it without SessionBeans or so. Plain Trinidad + Facelets +
Spring Framework.

I guess you should ask the question on a forum related to your environment ?

-Matthias

Posted by Samba <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi! Matthias,

Posted by Matthias Wessendorf <ma...@apache.org>.