Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by afedotov <al...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/10 14:13:46 UTC

Re: HiveQL built in functions support in Ignite SQL

Hi,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages.
follow simple instructions in the reply.

Out of the box, Ignite supports ANSI 99 SQL compatible features.
As well it supports UDF like custom SQL functions
<https://apacheignite.readme.io/docs/miscellaneous-features#section-custom-sql-functions>

UDAF and UDTF like custom functions are not supported now, but they could
be implemented
on basis of native Ignite features, if SQL is not the only choice of yours.

Kind regards,
Alex.