Posted to dev@ambari.apache.org by Andres Danter <ad...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/27 21:34:17 UTC

Fwd: Congratulations!

Hello all,

Just wanted to inform you all that my proposal to add support for Accumulo
to Ambari was accepted.  I will start working on this on June 17, under the
mentorship of Billie Rinaldi.  In the meantime, I will get acquainted some
more with the Ambari and Accumulo code bases and do some more thinking and
planning about the nuts-and-bolts of the project.

I'm very exited to be able to work on this, and I hope to make a big
contribution to Accumulo, Ambari and the Apache community.

Thank you to all who provided information and guidance for the proposal.

Andres

Posted by Adam Fuchs <af...@apache.org>.
Andres,

That's great news! Please let me know if there's anything I or anyone else
at Sqrrl can do to help.

Cheers,
Adam

Re: Fwd: Congratulations!

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Andres! I look forward to working with you.

Re: Congratulations!

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.
Great to hear that Andres. Hoping to see the Accumulo integration soon :).

thanks
mahadev

Re: Congratulations!

Posted by Mahadev Konar <ma...@hortonworks.com>.