Posted to commits@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2007/12/06 15:43:06 UTC

[Xmlgraphics Wiki] Update of "Maven" by MaxBerger

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Xmlgraphics Wiki" for change notification.

The following page has been changed by MaxBerger:
http://wiki.apache.org/xmlgraphics/Maven

New page:
= Maven artifacts for XMLGraphics projects =

== Prerequesites ==

 * Apache Account
 * Maven 2 installed on a local machine

== Settings ==

Edit your .m2/settings.xml to contain:

 <settings xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
                      http://maven.apache.org/xsd/settings-1.0.0.xsd">
  <servers>
    <server>
      <id>apache</id>
      <username>YOURUSERID</username>
      <privateKey>YOURLOCALHOMEDIR/.ssh/id_dsa</privateKey>
      <filePermissions>664</filePermissions>
      <directoryPermissions>775</directoryPermissions>
    </server>
   </servers>
 </settings>

== XMLGraphics Commons ==

make sure you use the official binary distribution! I used -bin-jdk1.4

unpack it, grab jar from build/ and copy it to temp directory

copy xmlgraphics-commons-pom-template.pom (from svn) to temp directory

edit xmlgraphics-commons-pom-template.pom, make sure it contains the right version numbers! (replace @version@ with the right information)

Deploy artifact:

 mvn deploy:deploy-file -Durl=sftp://USERNAME@people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository -DrepositoryId=apache -Dfile=xmlgraphics-commons-1.2.jar -DpomFile=xmlgraphics-commons-pom-template.pom

TDB: Discuss if we also need to deploy the -jdk1.3 artifacts.

== Fop ==

same as xmlgraphics.

 mvn deploy:deploy-file -Durl=sftp://USERNAME@people.apache.org/www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository -DrepositoryId=apache -Dfile=fop.jar -DpomFile=xmlgraphics-fop-pom-template.pom

== Snapshot releases ==

TBD

== Further Information ==

Log into people.apache.org and check the www/people.apache.org/repo/m2-ibiblio-rsync-repository/org/apache/xmlgraphics/ directories for errors. Delete errors ASAP, as this directory is synced with the main repository!

see also:

http://www.apache.org/dev/release-publishing.html