Posted to users@camel.apache.org by semecamel <di...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/04 18:14:24 UTC

Camel activemq and Tomcat (Jetty running inside Tomcat)

I deployed my camel war to tomcat, but Jetty can started too inside tomcat.
Any idea?

Re: Camel activemq and Tomcat (Jetty running inside Tomcat)

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 6:14 PM, semecamel <di...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I deployed my camel war to tomcat, but Jetty can started too inside tomcat.
> Any idea?

Hi

Please spend more time to write more detailed mails when asking for help.
Writing one line of text is not giving much detail.

Read this page first
http://camel.apache.org/support

And see the examples, there is some for Tomcat, and check out those examples
http://camel.apache.org/examples

Claus Ibsen
FuseSource
Email: cibsen@fusesource.com