Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by astrograph <as...@gmx.net> on 2004/09/21 15:43:37 UTC

more than one matcher for a mailet

Hi,

I have written a mailet, which genereally uses a "hostis" matcher, but
now this mailet needs to process emails for specific addresses TOO, is
there an easy way to set up a mailet with two matchers?

with best regards

Philipp Salzgeber

Re: more than one matcher for a mailet

Posted by astrograph <as...@gmx.net>.
hi,

thank you for your answer!

in the meantime I was able to change the requirement... :-)) now hostIs
is enough.

I was just formulating an e-mail about how I do not understand your
proposal, but maybe I got it now:

you propose a processor for the HostIs Matcher and a processor for the
RecipientIs, each one would hand the mail over to a third processor
which would contain my mailet with a match="All" matcher...

did I understand you correctly?

cheers,

philipp