Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Cassidy <mi...@vegas.com> on 2005/09/02 20:39:54 UTC

FW: [m2] war plug-in does not pay attention to dependency scoping

Re: FW: [m2] war plug-in does not pay attention to dependency scoping

Posted by Jesse McConnell <je...@gmail.com>.
are you certain that you are not bringing in the dependency from another one
that you are sucking into the war?

use -X to get a breakdown of the dependency tree and maybe even paste that
into here...

--
jesse mcconnell