Posted to user@beam.apache.org by Matthias Baetens <ma...@datatonic.com> on 2018/02/27 11:22:18 UTC

Third Apache Beam meet up in London

Hi all,

We are very excited to announce the third Apache Beam meetup in London *the
5th of March*.

Tyler Akidau (Google) will be talking about Streaming SQL, while Victor
Kotai (Qubit) will talk about putting a Beam pipeline in production and how
to monitor it, while I (Datatonic) will do a talk on how to leverage Beam
for a Machine Learning use case.

More info and RSVP: http://bit.ly/3rdApacheBeamMeetupLondon

We'll do our best to record and share the session again as well.

Best regards,
Matthias

Re: Third Apache Beam meet up in London

Posted by Griselda Cuevas <gr...@google.com>.