Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/01 14:46:17 UTC

Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?

   Before all these great ideas get lost in the
mailing list, I would like to add them to wiki. There
is a RoadMap page, I would like to rename it to
Features or something similar. Add a "Roadmap and
things to do page. I will list all the ideas along
with the name of the originator(s) and hope that they
will take time to break up the ideas into manageable
work and create Jira issues.
     Please let me know if there any objections?
Thanks
Anita

unpack("u30","D0G)U8V4\@4VYY9&5R\"F)R=6-E+G-N>61E<D\!G;6%I;\"YC;VT*"

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <br...@gmail.com>.
On 2/4/06, anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> I have added a page at
> http://opensource2.atlassian.com/confluence/oss/display/GERONIMO/Apache+Geronimo+Development+Process
> Please take a moment to see if your favorite topic has
> made it here. The roadmap at Geronimo site is really
> old. Bruce, Do you want me to format this for xdocs?

If you'd like it to be included in the Geronimo website, yes. If it's
destination is the wiki, then no.

Bruce
);'

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Way to go!!!
Great job Anita. Thanks for putting the roadmap together.

Cheers!
Hernan

Posted by anita kulshreshtha <a_...@yahoo.com>.
Hi all,

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: Roadmap, tasks and things to do?

Posted by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com>.
Hi Anita,

Posted by Matt Hogstrom <ma...@hogstrom.org>.
Thanks Anita for taking the initiative...+1