Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Gabriele Kahlout <ga...@mysimpatico.com> on 2011/08/01 00:30:37 UTC

Re: How to -moveToLocal to local machine instead of remote machine?

It looks like karmasphere can handle it:

INFO
com.karmasphere.studio.hadoop.netbeans.filesystem.CommonsVfsBrowserTransferHandler
importData: Past filenode: FileNode for file:///Users/simpatico/Documents,
state=Updated; type=folder
INFO com.karmasphere.studio.hadoop.netbeans.filesystem.FileOperation$Type$2
run: Moving Files: 1 to FileNode for file:///Users/simpatico/Documents,
state=Updated; type=folder