Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by ant elder <an...@apache.org> on 2009/04/02 10:04:16 UTC

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 8:13 AM, ant elder <an...@apache.org> wrote:
> On Mon, Mar 30, 2009 at 4:55 PM, Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I found and fixed an issue [1] in our maven-bundle-plugin during the
>> weekend. The code was adding the system bundle to the osgi.bundles property
>> in the config.ini and that failed the load of Equinox with tuscany bundles
>> in the command line.
>>
>> We probably have to release the plugin first and adjust the pom.xml in M2
>> RC.
>>

> Are you going to do the plugin release or hoping someone else will?
> All the samples and tests look like they're running so what are the
> implications of leaving fixing this till M3?
>
> I'll leave this RC vote running for now, if any of you have some time
> please do keep reviewing this RC to help find all the issues.

Still needs some reviews or votes on this, anyone?

   ...ant

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2

Posted by Ramkumar R <ra...@gmail.com>.
I was able to download and unzip the artifacts successfully, and all the
samples
worked fine for me.

I think we need a minor change for a typo in the INSTALL file, shows
"tuscany-sca-2.0-M1" instead of "tuscany-sca-2.0-M2".

Overall looks good.. +1 from me.

Also just wanted to clarify, if we need to mention in the RELEASE_NOTES that
we comply with "SCA Assembly Model V1.1" (the latest from OASIS).

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ramkumar Ramalingam

Re: [VOTE] Release Tuscany SCA 2.0 M2

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
The changes are now merged into 2.0-M2 branch under 761748. Please go ahead
to spin another RC.

BTW, the sca/pom.xml references the maven-bundle-plugin and
maven-eclipse-compiler snapshot versions. I assume you will adjust when the
votes for them are passed.

Thanks,
Raymond
Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.