Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Brandon Goodin <ma...@phase.ws> on 2002/08/28 22:06:52 UTC

Are we getting off the topic

I'll admit.... i have gotten [OT] a bit recently. I am just noticing that
there are a lot of non-struts-user stuff floating around this board. There
is already a ton of stuff that I receive on struts alone. I don't need more.
Receiving 150+ emails in a day on struts alone is sufficient to challenge
even the most stalwart board reader. Maybe we should start a struts-user-OT
board. Then if someone is interested in hearing all of our peripheral struts
bologne they can :-). I am guilty of doing this. But, I am thinking this is
not the place for it. Although i do enjoy it. I just want to be careful we
don't get carried away.. This board is too valuable to me. Any thoughts?
Agree... Disagree....?

Brandon Goodin
Phase Web and Multimedia
P(406)862-2245