Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org> on 2018/04/10 19:40:10 UTC

Sunsetting official binary package for Ubuntu 14.04 after Aurora 0.21.0

Hi all,

We're almost exactly one year away from the end of life of Ubuntu 14.04.[1]
Taking this into consideration, I wanted to see how the community felt
about 0.21.0 being the last release to have official Ubuntu 14.04 packages.

Please let use know what you think!

Thanks,

-Renan

[1] https://www.ubuntu.com/info/release-end-of-life

Re: Sunsetting official binary package for Ubuntu 14.04 after Aurora 0.21.0

Posted by Rick Mangi <ri...@chartbeat.com>.
We still have some trusty servers out there, so I’d say no :)

Posted by Rick Mangi <ri...@chartbeat.com>.