Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org> on 2005/05/27 23:12:39 UTC

Harmony Meetup at JavaOne (Was Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.)

Speaking of JavaOne :

Shall we plan a Harmony get-together and drink beer^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H
discuss architecture?

It can be before, during or after JavaOne...

geir

geirm@apache.org

Re: Harmony Meetup at JavaOne (Was Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.)

Posted by Joel Neely <jo...@gmail.com>.
Breaking out of lurk mode, I'll be at J1 as well, and would be interested in
any (non-prime-time) conversations that get set up -- at least as a fly on
the wall.

-jn-

--
my morning coffee
middle-aged american

Re: Harmony Meetup at JavaOne (Was Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.)

Posted by Dmitry Serebrennikov <dm...@earthlink.net>.
Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> On May 27, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Dmitry Serebrennikov wrote:
>

>> Daytime on Sunday before the conference works for me, but I'm open
>> otherwise.
>

> I don't understand..  Does this mean Sun day is best, but you are open?
>
> geir

exactly

dmitry

Re: Harmony Meetup at JavaOne (Was Re: JavaONE - anyone going? Last day for "early bird" reg.)

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@apache.org>.
On May 27, 2005, at 6:52 PM, Dmitry Serebrennikov wrote:

> I would be interested in dropping by, but don't know how much I can
> contribute in terms of useful ideas and experience :)

Well, come and buy some beer^H^H^H^H architecture...

> I'm just a lowly Java architect/developer working on applications
> here and there. That and some C experience with a strong interest
> in helping out on this VM project.

Well, that's the only requirement.  Lets get together and see what
happens.

Posted by Dmitry Serebrennikov <dm...@earthlink.net>.