Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Geoffrey Young <ge...@modperlcookbook.org> on 2001/12/18 20:55:54 UTC

$r->as_string

hi all...

  well, I have a bit of time on my hand now... time to get into 2.0 :)

  anyway, if someone has some tuits, this from api.txt seems easy
enough...

$r->as_string:
not yet implemented

  so, if someone can tell me where this should go, that would be great
- it's been a while since Doug's tour of the 2.0 innards...

--Geoff

Re: $r->as_string

Posted by Doug MacEachern <do...@covalent.net>.
On Tue, 18 Dec 2001, Geoffrey Young wrote:

> $r->as_string:
> not yet implemented
>
>   so, if someone can tell me where this should go, that would be great
> - it's been a while since Doug's tour of the 2.0 innards...

have a look in the archives, phillipe posted an as_string patch for
APR::Table and i proposed new {APR,Apache}::DebugUtil modules.