Posted to user@geode.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2015/11/20 02:31:35 UTC

Question on Hacker News asking about Geode's non-Java support

Would one of our Geode experts care to comment on this question on Hacker
News?

Find actual thread here: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=10596859

lobster_johnson <https://news.ycombinator.com/user?id=lobster_johnson> 2

--
Greg Chase

Director of Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Question on Hacker News asking about Geode's non-Java support

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
And the Spring API :)

Posted by Michael Stolz <ms...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Swapnil Bawaskar <sb...@pivotal.io>.