Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2004/06/21 12:12:24 UTC

[ANN] Query Bean

Hi All

I just added a Query Bean and documentation to the Lucene Samples.

	http://localhost:8888/samples/blocks/lucene/query/

This sample uses a Bean. FlowScript and CForms to query a Lucene Index.

CForms allows you to add a remove multiple Search Criteria on the Query
Bean. This allows you to build complex searches without having to use
the Lucene Query Language.

You can view your query history, re-use and edit queries etc.

In the process, I added two new methods to the LuceneCocoonSeacher
interface, and added "stored fields" (document title) to the Index
built by the "Index2" sample to show how it is done and improve the
display of search results.

I hope you find it useful.

regards Jeremy

                                 IT IS NOT FROM ME