Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Kintzel Levente <ki...@softech.ro> on 2005/03/01 10:54:01 UTC

Different packages

    Hi!

I have a lot of databases in my database structure, and I want that my OM
classes (peer, not peer, base, not base) to be generated in different
packages (directories), because I have 80 classes in a package in a
directory and it is very hard to maintain the application. I separated the
tables in different schema, it is ideal to have a different package for
each schema. Can somebody give me a good solution for this?
My ideea was to create a separate config file (buil.xml) for each schema
and to write a separate ant task for generating OM classes for each table
(or tablecategories). Is that the best solution?
Thank you!

  Kind regards,
      Levente Kintzel