Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM> on 2009/06/10 15:53:55 UTC

Please VOTE: Colm O hEigeartaigh for committer status

Hi All,

I would like to nominate Colm O hEigeartaigh for committer status on the
Santuario (XMLSec) project. Colm has been active on the list, proposed and
supplied a number of patches, and would bring valuable experience from the
Apache WSS4J project where he is also a committer.

Thanks,
Sean

RE: Please VOTE: Colm O hEigeartaigh for committer status

Posted by Colm O hEigeartaigh <co...@progress.com>.
Thanks to all! I'm looking forward to contributing to the project.

Colm.

So far I have collected 3 positive votes and no negative votes and the
vote has
been open longer than as required, so ...

Congratulations Colm!

I'll work on setting up your committer account.

Thanks,
Sean

Posted by Sean Mullan <Se...@Sun.COM>.
Hi,