Posted to user@uima.apache.org by jazz <ja...@me.com> on 2013/02/12 21:31:09 UTC

UIMA regex annotator normalize example

Hi,

I am trying to add Custom Normalization to the Regex annotator. Is there sample code available for this? Started off with the RoomAnnotator from the tutorials which has great Eclipse integration. Is this also available for Normalization? How do I add this
to my descriptor.xml? By the way, I am trying to format a Date before it is going into the pipeline.

Best regards, Bart
<setFeature name="normalizedFeature" type="String" normalization="Custom" class="org.apache.uima.CustomNormalizer"> $0 </setFeature>