Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Prashant Desai <pr...@hotmail.com> on 2007/07/15 22:34:45 UTC

action name in jsp

I am building my own custom menu in my struts 1.3 application..

suppose i am on menuitem1, then i show menuitem1 in with white bkground. if i change to menuitem2, then menuitem1 get body color and menuitem2 gets white bkground.. for facilitating this, i need to find which menuitem is clicked on. this needs to be found in the jsp. how can i do that?

how can i find which action is currently in context, to show the current menu in "highlighted" color?
See what you’re getting into…before you go there.
http://newlivehotmail.com