Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/08 00:21:24 UTC

maven-bundle-plugin "pre-release" snapshot with latest bnd code

Hi folks,

I've deployed a new snapshot of the maven-bundle-plugin that uses the latest bnd code (temporarily added directly to the build):

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-bundle-plugin-2.4.0-20120607.220118-19.jar

Would really appreciate early feedback of any issues so they can be fixed next week as part of the run up to bnd 2.0 ... otherwise you'll have to wait for the next release ;)

PS. You can also build and install the plugin directly from source if you prefer:

   http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/bundleplugin

--
Cheers, Stuart

Re: maven-bundle-plugin "pre-release" snapshot with latest bnd code

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
FYI, I've deployed a new snapshot with the latest bnd code:

   https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/snapshots/org/apache/felix/maven-bundle-plugin/2.4.0-SNAPSHOT/maven-bundle-plugin-2.4.0-20120612.125306-21.jar

This snapshot also contains some missing resources (primarily XSL) that were accidentally missed when merging the code in the previous build.

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.