Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by Hendrik Dev <he...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/15 15:34:56 UTC

Time synchronicity prerequisites

Does Kafka rely on synchronized server clocks?

Or with other words: Will Kafka/Zookeeper work reliable when server
clocks are not synchronized (with that i mean the clocks are
permanently out of sync and difference is in the magnitude of hours)

Thanks
Hendrik

--
Hendrik Saly (salyh, hendrikdev22)
@hendrikdev22

Re: Time synchronicity prerequisites

Posted by Li Tao <ah...@gmail.com>.
I am interested in this question as well. Can someone share insights on
this topic?