Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by "Milnes, John" <mi...@upmc.edu> on 2009/07/14 22:38:47 UTC

Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Hi- I just upgraded to 2.8.2 and the tabbed pages don't work. If I go to the login page and then try the Lost Password or Register New User tabs nothing happens. I tried both IE and FF and found no difference. IE shows an error on page and the message reads 'TabbedSection is null or not an object' (line 73 of login.jsp) Any idea what I should try?

Thanks

John

RE: Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Posted by "Milnes, John" <mi...@upmc.edu>.
Thanks! I'll try that too.

John

RE: Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Posted by "Milnes, John" <mi...@upmc.edu>.
That did it. Thanks Murray!

John

Re: Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Posted by Murray Altheim <mu...@altheim.com>.
Milnes, John wrote:
> Thanks Florian - I tried it but no luck. I also get 'Wiki is null or not an object' Something seems out of sync with these jsp's but I'm not sure how to trace it down.
>
> John

If you haven't done so, you might also be sure to delete the
tomcat work directory for the wiki, as there are cached versions
of the JSPs there.

Murray

Murray Altheim <murray09 at altheim dot com>                       ===  = =

                                       -- The Blue Cliff Record

RE: Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Posted by "Milnes, John" <mi...@upmc.edu>.
Thanks Florian - I tried it but no luck. I also get 'Wiki is null or not an object' Something seems out of sync with these jsp's but I'm not sure how to trace it down.

John

have you already tried cleaning your browser cache?

Regards
 Florian

Ursprüngliche Nachricht vom 14.07.2009 um 22:38:

Re: Tabs in 2.8.2 not working

Posted by Florian Holeczek <fl...@holeczek.de>.
Hi John,