Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Jeff Ohrstrom <jo...@hotmail.com> on 2014/06/05 07:07:13 UTC

Re: JDBC sampler with multiple users

I'm sorry for the late reply, it is very possible that you've already
figured out a solution for this.  I would do this:

use a variable called 'currentThreadNum' and in a JSR223 Preprocessor do
something like this: Pass in the ${__ThreadNum} as args[0].
then do "vars.put("currentThreadNum",args[0]);"

Then you have test_user_${currentThreadNum} defined at runtime.  I hope
that helps, or at least may help the next person who encounters the same
thought.