Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by Danny Angus <da...@apache.org> on 2003/01/24 10:28:31 UTC

CVS modules policy?

Hi,

We're just starting to discuss re-organising James cvs.

Is there a policy about module layout, in other words if we want to break James cvs into seperate modules should we be looking at new modules  named james-server, james-mailet, james-site  or james/server, james/mailet, james/site?

Re: CVS modules policy?

Posted by Aaron Knauf <ak...@xtra.co.nz>.
Or both?  We can make james-site map to james/site with an entry in the
modules file.

ADK