Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Bogdan Mitu <bo...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/27 17:37:10 UTC

RE: ANTLR task improvements

Hi everybody,

I send two weeks ago a patch for the ANTLR task, and I'm wondering if it was
received, if it's OK etc. If someone can tell me the status of the patch, I
will appreciate it very much. Even "don't bother us again" would be fine ;-)

Regards,
Bogdan Mitu

RE: ANTLR task improvements

Posted by Erik Meade <em...@geekfarm.org>.
I'm not doing much ANTLRing now, but I will take a look at it.

Erik Meade
http://junit.org
emeade@objectmentor.com

Re: ANTLR task improvements

Posted by Magesh Umasankar <um...@apache.org>.
+1 to patch it against 1.6Alpha
-0 to patch it against 1.5Beta2

Cheers,
Magesh

* Politics is the gentle art of getting votes *
* from the poor and campaign funds from the   *
* rich, by promising to protect each from the *
* other. --- Oscar Ameringe                   *
Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@apache.org>.

RE: ANTLR task improvements

Posted by emeade <em...@geekfarm.org>.
Good work, I noticed a typo in my email...

Bogdan's email should probably be listed above mine as @author,
he has not done more work on the ANTLR task than I have now.

should have read

Bogdan's email should probably be listed above mine as @author,
he has done more work on the ANTLR task than I have now.

Your are the master now :)

Erik Meade

RE: ANTLR task improvements

Posted by Bogdan Mitu <bo...@yahoo.com>.