Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Thomas Burns <to...@schoolloop.com> on 2006/03/10 18:31:20 UTC

[FileUpload] Safari

Hi,

FileUpload does not seem to work with Safari.  I am not having any
trouble with any other browser, but when I try to upload a file with
Safari, there is never a FileItem in the response.  Is there a known
incompatibility between FileUpload and Safari?

Thomas E. Burns
Co-Founder/CTO, Schoolloop.com
http://www.schoolloop.com
tombu@schoolloop.com
415.255.7285

Re: [FileUpload] Safari

Posted by Thomas Burns <to...@schoolloop.com>.
Thanks for the response Martin -- it turns out it has something to do
with some java script I am running on the page (to show a progress
indicator).  Still figuring out exactly what is causing the problem

Re: [FileUpload] Safari

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.