Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2008/07/03 21:40:22 UTC

XUI is dead, long life to ARIA

Hi,

FYI, we agreed today with Luan, that he will try to increase ARIA community size before being a candidate for poddling. He will then
come back to us and we will then reallly begin to help them to get through the incubator process.

Jacques

From: "Jacques Le Roux" <ja...@les7arts.com>

>>> also. You may be interested by OFBiz experience : http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html notably
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/projects/ofbiz.html. But the main resource to begin with is certainly
>>> http://incubator.apache.org/guides/index.html. This one is important too :

Re: XUI is dead, long life to ARIA

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
in doing research for my project I was tracing down XUI.
I found this thread but also see ARIA as not had much activity.
the project is to have a swing UI that will develop Widget code with a
WYSIWYG. it will generate ofbiz specific, java/groovy as well.
This is ofbiz Framework Specific though I will leave hooks for future
expansion.

So is there a library that would work in ofbiz?

Jacques Le Roux sent the following on 7/3/2008 2:58 PM:

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks for advice Jacopo,

I will relay

Jacques