Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by serega <se...@sap.com> on 2015/09/17 18:30:38 UTC

Assertion `messenger->distributed' failed

Hello.

My requirement is to immediately accept/acknowledge the received message and
send the ack to the sender, which in my case SwiftMQ AMQP server

Here is what I am roughly doing..

pn_messenger_get(messenger, message);
pn_tracker_t tracker = pn_messenger_incoming_tracker(messenger);
pn_messenger_accept(messenger, tracker, 0);
pn_messenger_work(messenger, 0);

Without the last line the sender does not get the ack immediately. With that
line in place everything works, but I get often crashes on assertion

qpid-proton-0.10/proton-c/src/messenger/messenger.c:1022: pni_pump_in:
Assertion `messenger->distributed' failed.

which asserts that messenger->distributed is greater than zero.

Am I doing something I shouldn't. Is there any other way to send the ack to
the sender immediately?

Sergey.