Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Steven Dahlin <st...@hotmail.com> on 2002/03/19 16:55:32 UTC

struts/tomcat documentation

Where can I find specific and thorough documentation regarding all the
possible settings for the web.xml and struts-config.xml files as well as
struts in general?  Some have mentioned that you can find the web.xml info
in the User's guide but in my hunting for it on the jakarta site I failed to
find the specific documentation.

If such documentation exists does it do so in a pdf format.  html leaves you
to hunt and pecking for everything.  Pdf files at least put all the eggs in
one basket.

Thanks,
Steve

Re: struts/tomcat documentation

Posted by John Kroubalkian <Jo...@Kroubalkian.com>.
web.xml is part of the Sun Java Servlet Specification [
http://java.sun.com/products/servlet/ ]
struts-config.xml - refer to the dtd [
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/dtds/stuts-config_1_0.dtd ]
 along with the struts User Guide [