Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/04/14 21:10:33 UTC

[HEADS-UP] - pom.xml files changed due CAMEL-42 (spring stuff)

Hi

I am about to commit patch for CAMEL-281 so we are using dependency on fine grained spring jars instead of the big almighty spring.jar

It runs on my system but I wanted to give a heads up if maven starts to behave messy on your system.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen

Silverbullet

Skovsgårdsvænget 21

8362 Hørning

Tlf. +45 2962 7576

Web: www.silverbullet.dk

Re: [HEADS-UP] - pom.xml files changed due CAMEL-42 (spring stuff)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
Great stuff - been meaning to fix that for a while - thanks Claus! :)

Apart from the recent interceptor failure and a broken build due to an
incomplete JMS patch being applied, things are looking fine.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: [HEADS-UP] - pom.xml files changed due CAMEL-281 (spring stuff)

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
On 21/04/2008, Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> wrote:
> James will you create the JIRA tickets for these projects?
>
>  The sooner we get it fixed in ServiceMix and Camel the sooner they are ready for Camel 1.4+

Done..
http://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SM-1322

Incidentally its already resolved for ServiceMix4
https://issues.apache.org/activemq/browse/SMX4-14

--
James
-------