Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Sean Allen <se...@monkeysnatchbanana.com> on 2014/05/14 20:01:43 UTC

logging gc event

is anyone logging gc events for workers in their cluster?

outside of the storm, the following jvm options are pretty standard for us:

-XX:+PrintGCTimeStamps -XX:+PrintGCDetails  -XX:+UseGCLogFileRotation
-XX:NumberOfGCLogFiles=5 -XX:GCLogFileSize=1M -XX:+PrintGCDateStamps
-XX:+PrintGCApplicationStoppedTime -XX:+PrintGCApplicationConcurrentTime
-XX:+PrintSafepointStatistics -Xloggc:SOME_FILE

I'm not sure how we could use these in storm and be able to create a per
worker log file for gc events.

--

Ce n'est pas une signature

Re: logging gc event

Posted by Nathan Leung <nc...@gmail.com>.
You can do something like this: -Xloggc:<Your Storm Install