Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Michael Wolf <wu...@scirem.de> on 2003/12/04 23:50:57 UTC

war file missing: cocoon 2.1.3

Hello,
I just tried to build cocoon 2.1.3. The webapp directory (including
content) is created but the cocoon.war file is missing.

Of course I executed 'build war'.
A month ago I built cocoon 2.1.2 on the same machine and had no problems
whatsoever.

Michael

Re: war file missing: cocoon 2.1.3

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 04.12.2003 23:50, Michael Wolf wrote:

> Hello,
> I just tried to build cocoon 2.1.3. The webapp directory (including
> content) is created but the cocoon.war file is missing.
>
> Of course I executed 'build war'.
> A month ago I built cocoon 2.1.2 on the same machine and had no problems
> whatsoever.
>
> Michael

Nah! I'm sure that this does not happen! Are you sure the build
finished? And you have not broken build.properties?

Defaults:
build.war=${build}/${name}.war
build=${build.root}/${name}-${version}
build.root=build

I don't know exactly where ${name} and ${version} come from.

But at least my WAR is created at
D:\cocoon-2.1\build\cocoon-2.1.4-dev\cocoon.war. Replace 2.1.4-dev with
2.1.3 and you should find yours too.

Joerg