Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1996/10/18 03:02:40 UTC

Re: WWW Form Bug Report: "PATH_TRANSLATED not sent on Redirected URLs" on SunOS 4.x (fwd)

>From this message, I get the impression that you are calling
an external 'imagemap' CGI program. Is that true? If so, why
not give the imagemap module a try?

It sounds as if you are expecting environment variables to
get passed between server redirects. That is not the case.