Posted to embperl@perl.apache.org by Frederic Medery <di...@LEXUM.UMontreal.CA> on 2004/07/08 20:18:30 UTC

EmbPerl + ApacheSessionX problem

We're using ApachesessionX with Emperl for the logging session

But now, after le logging, the first click in the gestion web page bring
us back to the logging page.

Is there a way to reset the session ? ( I tried deleting the dbfile used
to store session info)

thanks

--
Frederic Medery
System Administrator

LexUM, University of Montreal

Re: EmbPerl + ApacheSessionX problem

Posted by Gerald Richter <ri...@ecos.de>.
Frederic Medery wrote:
> We're using ApachesessionX with Emperl for the logging session
>
> But now, after le logging, the first click in the gestion web page
> bring us back to the logging page.

Sorry it is not quite clear to me what your problem is. Could you please
describe a little bit more in detail.

> Is there a way to reset the session ? ( I tried deleting the dbfile
> used to store session info)

If you delete the session storeage, of course all sessions are gone.

Gerald

Gerald Richter            ecos electronic communication services gmbh