Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Willy Mwangi <wi...@acrolinx.com.INVALID> on 2024/02/02 14:26:12 UTC

JUnit5 Compile Dependency

Hello there,

We have experienced a bug with version 3.0.1 of PDFBOX whereby it comes
with a compile dependency of JUnit5 compared to the previous version 3.0.0
which had JUnit5 scoped for tests only. This leads to the failure of
running JUnit4 tests unless you explicitly exclude JUnit5.

Kind regards,
--

*Willy Mwangi*

*Developer Integrations, Java*

<https://www.acrolinx.com/>

BERLIN · BOSTON · TOKYO

Acrolinx GmbH

Invalidenstr. 73

10557 Berlin

Germany

Managing Director: Volker Smid

Registered Office: Berlin

Commercial Register: Berlin-Charlottenburg

Registration Number:  HRB 84183

*Follow Us: *  <https://www.linkedin.com/company/acrolinx/>
<https://twitter.com/Acrolinx>
<https://www.facebook.com/Acrolinx-127089923970436/>

Re: JUnit5 Compile Dependency

Posted by Tilman Hausherr <TH...@t-online.de>.
Hi,

Sorry about that, this has already been reported and 3.0.2 won't have
this problem.

Tilman