Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by "Gerard H. Pille" <ge...@roularta.be> on 2015/08/19 13:16:34 UTC

error deploying web service

Invalid schema document passed to AbstractDataBinding.addSchemaDocument, not in W3C schema namespace: schema

is caused by a faulty WSDL, containing  "<schema>" iso. "<xs:schema>"

We have the same problem with one of our webservices, when the application is deployed or redeployed after some of our other applications.

The only work-around we found until now is making sure this application is deployed first on a Tomcat restart (not an easy thing, but it is possible), but this made a restart necessary each time this application needed a redeploy.

We just found a workaround which is a lot handier:  static WSDL.

Until now, I've no idea what it is that generates the dynamic WSDL, and why it makes a mistake when run after redeployment.

Kind regards,

Gerard

Re: error deploying web service

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.