Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Andrew Harrison <a....@cs.cardiff.ac.uk> on 2009/09/21 14:30:19 UTC

Re: ContextUtils rebaseResponse

Hi,

A while back I threatened to implement WS-Eventing in CXF. I roughed
it in, but I have time to do it properly now.
So one thing I've noticed - I can't seem to set a WSDL portType
attribute from an InterfaceInfo object. I've tried:

info.addExtensionAttribute(new QName("http://www.w3.org/2009/06/ws-
evt", "EventSource"), "true");

but this doesn't get queried in
org.apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder so doesn't appear in the WSDL.
Going from WSDL to an InterfaceInfo object works fine.

I'm working off the svn code.

cheers,

Andrew

Posted by Andrew Harrison <a....@cs.cardiff.ac.uk>.
Hi Dan,

A one liner does it in ServiceWSDLBuilder in the buildPortType method:

addExtensibilityAttributes(portType, intf.getExtensionAttributes());

One other question re importing schema:

The ServiceWSDLBuilder class, when importing, creates a schema
location of:

String name = baseFileName + "_schema" + (++xsdCount) + ".xsd";

I'm just trying to work out how to reference these, but this line adds
a hard coded name.
I'm reading in the required xsds into XmlSchema objects and adding
these to the serviceInfo. Then the definition generates imports based
on the above.

Is there a more sensible way to import schema into the wsdl?

cheers,

Andrew

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
Andrew,