Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alan Thompson <cl...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/18 20:58:47 UTC

Please add me to the ContributorsGroup

I would like to contribute to the Solr wiki.  I am user "AlanThompson
<https://wiki.apache.org/solr/AlanThompson>"

Thanks,

Alan

Contact a member of the wiki admin and ask to be added to the
ContributorsGroup <https://wiki.apache.org/solr/ContributorsGroup>. All
requests needs to include the wiki username you chose, and can request made
via...

   -

   The #solr IRC channel
   <https://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html#irc> -- Just ask if any
   Solr wiki admins are arround to help you
   -

   Sending an email to solr-user@lucene.apache.org
   <https://lucene.apache.org/solr/discussion.html#solr-user-list-solr-userlucene>
requesting
   to be added (Don't forget to explicitly mention your wiki username!) and
   waiting for a reply email confirming you've been added.

Re: Please add me to the ContributorsGroup

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
Done, thanks for contributing!